A healthier, smarter way to live.
Long after you move into your new home, McMillin Homes’ commitment to homebuyer education will help you get the most comfort, convenience and lifestyle with the least impact on the environment. Our McMillinGreen tips show you how to make the most of the sustainable features we build into our new homes and communities.
- Take short showers instead of baths
- Turn off the faucet while brushing and shaving.
- Landscape with drought tolerant plants.
- Water your lawn at night or early morning.
- Use a Hot Water Circulating System.
- Weigh the benefits of Tankless Water Heaters.
- Use dishwasher without pre-rinsing.
- Get a front-loading washing machine.
- Learn more and research online.